Tuesday 15 May 2012

Growing Journal Update 14 of May 2012

The last month has been a little frustrating for me on the seed germination front. I never seem to have much luck with sweetcorn, once its germinated its fine. This season I thought I'd try soaking the corn overnight before sowing in in a heated propagator. In total I sowed around 50 sweetcorn and only 27 have germinated. I'm having the same problem with germinating my Dwarf French Beans :0(   Oh well, I'll stick some more in and try again.

Took a few photos at the allotments today..

Tomatoes ready to go in their big pots.

The experimental bags of swift potatoes about a week away now.

Brassicas under the hooped nets.

Peas under the back net.

Peas are up bottom left.


Thank you for taking the time to look at mi blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment