Saturday 27 April 2013

April's Allotment Garden Update

Hello stranger. It feels like a long time since I posted an update. Apart from the one I thought I'd posted weeks ago and had to post this evening. What am I like? Don't answer that. 


______________________

So here's what I've been up to on the new garden over the last month.

 So I got the old rotavator on the job. Tilled all that manure into the soil and levelled it off ready for the paving slabs. 





Had a little friend watching me with the tiller. Helped himself to a few worms.  



Path in front of the greenhouse. Sorted :o) 


Paths two & three no problem :oP


My back was so pleased when I'd finished!


The plot as the sun goes down. No need for raised beds but I may add gravel boards at some point.


Shallots and onions from seed. Brassicas top right and top middle.


Potted on my onions that I've grown from seed. These are going in the ground in about a weeks time.
___________________________________________________

I've made a new few videos for my youtube channel this month. I only started the channel so I could upload a few end of season slideshows. But I started to get a few subscribers so I thought I'd do a few more. Hope you like them :o)     

April 2013 Allotment Garden Update 


_______________________________________

Potato planting 18-04-2013


_____________________________________________

Parsnip Seed Tape 21st of April 2013 


___________________________________________

Thanks for taking the time to look/watch and read.

Till the next one. 
Chris
Cya 
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment