So the greenhouse has been sat at the bottom of the plot all winter waiting for us to put it back together and we made a start today.
Now its where we want it, level-ish, with a fall to the back where the water butts will go, I'm happy with it.
Plan for the week ahead: I'm going to anchor the frame down with 4 posts with conny boots on, make the path & beds in the greenhouse and get it ready for the glass going in.
This afternoon I planted my onion sets. I start mine off in old, what I think were, fruit boxes from the market (please feel free to post a comment if you know otherwise).
I line them with paper and cardboard.
Fill with MPC.
And plant onions like so.
Then I put them in the blow-away under fleece. By the time I've got the onion bed ready (hopefully) these sets will have a lovely little root system going on.
Thank you for taking the time to read this :) feel free to join the group or leave a comment. All the best CS .