Sunday 4 March 2012

Greenhouse Staging and Seedlings

It's been teeming down with rain here for most of the day, so I couldn't get on the plot. I decided when the rain had finally stopped, to go and build the new staging in the greenhouse, instead of building it at home and transporting it down there, (which is what I'd planned to do for some reason).

So the staging is up now, very easy to build only 8 nuts & bolts on the two tier & 4 nuts & bolts on the one tier. I took a few photos of how the seedling are getting on in the greenhouse afterwards..

I moved the seedlings out of the blow-away on to the staging to photograph.

Garlic coming along nicely.

I'm pleased my first sowing of Leeks they have made it through the freeze.

The Calabrese (Broccoli) are starting to grow there second true leaves.

Leggy Sweet-peas but I'm sure they'll be fine. 

Thank you for reading,




No comments:

Post a Comment